Pull into Egypt’s ancient frontier town of the south, Aswan. Our Guide will pick you from your hotel or your cruise then you will start a day tour in Aswan
Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was left unfinished). It is nearly one third larger than any ancient Egyptian obelisk ever erected. You’ll also have the chance to visit the impressive High Dam (An engineering miracle was constructed between 1960 and 1970.), the country’s powerhouse for both irrigation and electricity. you’ll hop on board A “Felucca” (sailing boat powered by wind) to takes you to the Elephantine Island and offers you a view of the majestic mausoleum of His Highness the Aga Khan, and kitcheners then have Lunch at Nubian restaurant. This afternoon's highlight is a leisurely boat trip to picturesque Agilika Island where we enjoy a guided tour of Philae Temple - dedicated to the goddess Isis. As the sun sets, there is free time to shop in the colorful souk (market) full of fragrant spices, amulets, textiles and souvenirs. (Aswan Market is famous for dry dates, Herbs, and handmade souvenirs) After this Aswan day tours back to your cruise or the hotel or to the airport.
- name: Full Day in Aswan
- Duration: 8 hours
you will visit
• Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• All tour as mentioned with a professional local tour guide(specialist in Egyptology)
• A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• Free WiFi internet access on board of the vehicle during tours.
• Luggage transfer if needed.
• Luggage storage if needed.
• All transfers as mentioned in the above proposal.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant.
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• Any meals not mentioned
• Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Personal spending
In cash to the guide whom you meet in the morning of the same day, US dollars, Euro, GBP, or EGP.
Group Quote Request:
How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.
- From 0 - 05.99 years FREE
- From 6 - 11.99 years pay 50% of adult tour price
- 12+ pay adult tour price
- In case the tour includes flight tickets then an extra charge for children is applied.
Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.