Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Start your day with visiting the phenomenal Valley of the Kings (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties) The most famous tomb is KV62, the Tomb of King Tutankhamun. The discovery of King Tut’s tomb was made by Howard Carter in 1922, with clearance and conservation work continuing until 1932. Tutankhamun’s tomb was the first royal tomb to be discovered that was still largely intact. Then explore the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and surrounding tombs. (She ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). Then Marvel at Colossi of Memnon, The massive pair of statues remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Cross the River Nile by motor boat to the East bank for lunch meal. Afterwards you will visit Luxor temple (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Visit the Temple of Karnak, More than a temple, a spectacular religious complex built on a gigantic scale, (the largest complex of temples in Egypt originally attached to Luxor temple by an avenue of sphinxes). It is an impressive sight, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity. This temple contains some remarkably preserved painted walls and many awe-inspiring pillars and obelisks, where you can lose yourself wandering around the stone papyrus columns. The last part of your Luxor trip will be a shopping opportunity in case you are interested to pick some souvenirs for family and friends. After this visit to the Theban “City of the Dead” you will be taken back to your hotel
- name: Day Tour to the East and West Bank in Luxor
- Duration: 7 hours
you will visit
• Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• All tour as mentioned with a professional tour guide(specialist in Egyptology)
• A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• Luggage transfer if needed.
• Luggage storage if needed.
• All transfers as mentioned in the above proposal.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant.
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• Any meals not mentioned
• Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Personal spending
In cash to the guide whom you meet in the morning of the same day, US dollars, Euro, GBP, or EGP.
Group Quote Request:
How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email email@example.com. Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.
- From 0 - 05.99 years FREE
- From 6 - 11.99 years pay 50% of adult tour price
- 12+ pay adult tour price
- In case the tour includes flight tickets then an extra charge for children is applied.
Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.