Enjoy a great experience by visiting the place where occurred one of the most important battles during the II World war, It is El Alamein battle which occurred in the Egyptian western desert, our guide will pick you up from your Cruise in Alexandria port and starting early (7:00am) we drive towards the Mediterranean coastline, to the World War II cemeteries of El Alamein. In 1942 the Allies, under Britain’s Field Marshall Montgomery, halted the German-Italian advance towards the River Nile which was a major victory for the Allies, though not without loss of life, with some 11,000 killed and 60,000 wounded. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Then we visit the Commonwealth cemetery and recently erected memorials funded by the Australian and New Zealand governments. Through the arches and beyond the gardens, 7,000 white headstones commemorate the Australian, New Zealand and British soldiers who fought and died. Drive to visit Italian cemetery for Italian soldiers, launch will be during the tour, then our last stop it will be German cemeteries, The Cemetery is overlooking the sea on a small peninsula at the west of the town. At the end of your day tour transfer back to Alexandria Port to catch your cruise ship.
- name: El Alamein all Tombs From Alexandria port
- Duration: 8 hours
- Port: Alexandria
- City: Alexandria
you will visit
- El Alamein
- World War II
• Pick up services from Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
• Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• All tours as mentioned with a professional tour guide(specialist in Egyptology)
• A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant.
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Assist & transfer to port to catch your Cruise
• Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- El Alamein
- World War II
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in cash to the guide whom you meet in the morning of the same day, US dollars, Euro, British pound, or EGP.
The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Deposit and Payment
The lowest deposit ever only 10% of the price can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Pay pal Secured payment system on our website.
- From 0 - 05.99 years FREE
- From 6 - 11.99 years pay 50% of adult tour price
- 12+ pay adult tour price
- In case the tour includes flight tickets then an extra charge for children is applied.
Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
Travelish Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Travelish Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
• Just send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• • Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.