This Egypt holiday program covers the most famous attractions in Egypt
- name: 8 Days Budget Travel To Egypt By Sleeping Train
- Duration: 8 day
you will visit
Pyramids of Giza,Egyptian museum,Luxor temple,Temple of Karnak,Temple of Queen Hatshepsut ,Valley of the Kings ,High Dam,Unfinished obelisk,Philae Temple ,Alexandria
- Sleeping Train
- Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Your adventure in the land of pharaohs begins when you meet Travelish Toursrepresentative with sign your name on it, who will assist you through the immigration and customs formalities. Then he will escort you by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel for check in at your room and enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 2: Cairo – Sleeping Train
After you get breakfast at your hotel your private local guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel in the morning to pick you up and start the tour to Head to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch in down town with opportunity to walk in the down town streets and enjoy the beauty of City. Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure. Over 220,000 of masterpieces from ancient Egypt are presented; it is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Also there will be opportunity to see the royal mummies (optional). And then at the end of the tour you will head to the exotic and colorful Khan El Khalili Cairo’s old Bazaar, Egyptian souvenirs from ornate free-standing tobacco pipes and pharaohs tat, to belly dancing costumes and spices and carpets. A shopper's paradise and a photographer's dream come true here.(where you can see Al-Azhar mosque, and the very unique Islamic ancient streets and complex). Tonight, go local and board the train for Aswan.
Day 3: Hotel in Aswan
Breakfast on the train. Pull into Egypt’s ancient frontier town of the south, Aswan. Relax into its laid-back African atmosphere, explore the colorful markets or walk along the Nile. You’ll also have the chance to Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was left unfinished). You’ll also have the chance to visit the impressive High Dam, the country’s powerhouse for both irrigation and electricity.(Was built in 1960).After lunch, this afternoon's highlight is a leisurely boat trip to picturesque Agilika Island where we enjoy a guided tour of Philae Temple - dedicated to the goddess Isis. you’ll hop on board A “Felucca” (sailing boat powered by wind) to takes you to the Elephantine Island and offers you a view of the majestic mausoleum of His Highness the Aga Khan, and kitcheners. opportunity to do a Nile trip to the Nubian village , See the locals swimming, fishing & It’s a truly memorable local experience way to see this unique part of the world.(the guide will lead you with the details). As the sun sets, there is free time to shop in the colorful souk (market) full of fragrant spices, amulets, textiles and souvenirs. (Aswan Market is famous for dry dates, Herbs, and handmade souvenirs) or simply relax and watch an amazing sunset in Egypt's southern most towns.
Day 4: Luxor
Breakfast. Transfer to Luxor by Train, Arrive Luxor. On arrival, you’ll head up the stunning Avenue of Sphinxes for a guided look at this spectacular monument. As one of the most important archaeological & religious paths in Luxor, it’s a must-see whilst you’re here. The avenue once connected the Temple of Luxor temple (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom) & the Temple of Karnak(the largest complex of temples in Egypt originally attached to Luxor temple by an avenue of sphinxes). This temple contains some remarkably preserved painted walls and many awe-inspiring pillars and obelisks, where you can lose yourself wandering around the stone papyrus columns. - in ancient times, it was believed that this avenue, over 1.5km long, featured around 2000 spectacular Egyptian sphinxes. You will visit beautiful Luxor Museum, which is filled with priceless treasures from the area. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor – Sleeping Train
Breakfast. Free day.
(Optional) Hot Balloon:. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. The flight is approximately 30:00 minutes depend on the weather
Today you will visit the west bank of Luxor. You come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter: the phenomenal Valley of the Kings (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties) then Explore the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and surrounding tombs. (She ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). Marvel at Colossi of Memnon, The massive pair of statues remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch during tours, you have a chance to visit Mummification Museum today try to discover some secrets and meet some mummies, Our Local Guide takes the group through the monumental timeline, which almost every Pharaoh added to during his reign. Transfer to the train station to take your sleeper train to Cairo.. Overnight on the Sleeping Train.
Day 6: Alexandria
Breakfast on the train. Arrival to Cairo then transfer by A/C car to Alexandria.
Arrive Alexandria check in your hotel free day and prepare for your tour next day Alexandria has plenty of opportunity for shopping. Even if you plan not to buy anything, perusing the city’s various markets is a good way to fill your free time and absorb some city life. Overnight in Alexandria.
Day 7: Alexandria / Cairo
Breakfast, Travelish Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel, and then you will explore Alexandria, Egypt's only Mediterranean city is characterized by a distinctly European atmosphere and a refreshing sea breeze. Where you will discover the beauty and the Greco Roman civilization within a day-tour starting with visiting the catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa which are considered one of the wonders of the middle ages, It's the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of 3 levels cut into the rock dating back to the Greek period 200 years B.C, that could accommodate up to 300 corpses. You will see Pompay's Pillar from outside. The huge red granite Pillar of 25 meters height is the biggest memorial column in Egypt. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian the Roman ruler at the end of the 4th century. Then visit The Roman Amphitheatre which is Located in the heart of Alexandria, Kom el-Dikka is an extensive Roman theatrical and residential complex. It includes the only known Roman amphitheater in Egypt, an impressively well-preserved structure. You will see also the villa of birds which contains a rare mosaic Pisces. Then Visit the impressive Alexandria National Museum. Here, stroll around the fascinating Greek and Roman relics, a splendid facility that documents Alex's rich heritage, contains about 1,800 artifacts that narrate the history, many recovered from under the sea, and the medieval and modern displays that tell the city's incredible story. Mummies are shown in a special underground chamber (basement). Afterwards heading to get a photo stop at bibliotheca Alexandrina one of the most unusual architectural masterpieces of the 21st century. The Old library was very famous all over the world for its huge books capacity of different sciences and literature. Modern Alexandria Library considered one of the biggest libraries in the world with more than 8.5 million books in all fields of life. Drive along the Cornish 30 km to see the whole part of the city located on the sea side including Alexandria Old harbor where we found 7000 monuments underwater, in our way to the gardens will cross the famous Stanley Bridge, the newest land mark of Alexandria. going to enjoy the vast space of Montazah Royal Palaces and Gardens which belonging to the royal family of Mohamed Ali Pasha from Khedive Abbas Helmy II till King Farouk I. You will wander around the 3000 meters wide gardens containing a huge selection of trees and plants and some of them are quite rare. Some of the tropical plants are still in good shape although they have been planted more than 75 years ago. You will go to get a photo stop at (Qaitbay’s Citadel) which is considered one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast. It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The last Site to be visited in our tour to Alexandria is prettiest and biggest mosque in the city (Abu Al-Abbas Al-Mursi); with a cream colored façade, four great domes, arabesque designs and a high minaret. It is located in the mosques square of Alexandria, contains El Boseary mosque.. etc. Don't miss the chance to enjoy the amazing panoramic view on Mediterranean Sea with fisherman boats in background. Maybe you will be lucky to see the sunset.
Finally and at the end of the day you will move to take your lunch at Mediterranean Sea view restaurant. During this tour in the old down town of Alexandria you have a chance to watch the modern monuments such as the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great which decorate the east entrance of the City. The stadium of Alexandria is the oldest stadium in Egypt and Africa, being built in 1929. , Then drive back to Cairo by an A/C car. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo- Departure
Breakfast at your hotel Egypt Day Tour rep will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure Procedures and go back home with memories to cherish
• Tours and meals as described above.
• Services of local English speaking guide during the tours and visits.(specialist in Egyptology).
• All Taxes and services are including (no Hidden cost).
• All tours and Transportation by luxury A/C vehicles with a professional driver.
• Pickup and drop-off services.
• Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Free Sim Card (please reserve to receive it upon arrival).
• Entrance fees to all the sites above.
• Free WiFi internet access during tours.
• Bottled water during your tours and transfers.
• All Accommodation.
• Any optional excursions not included, like sound and light show and dinner cruise, etc.
• Visa entry to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
• Gratuities (tipping to the guide, driver, hotels, cruises, etc)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Drinks from any kind other than a bottle of mineral water .75 liter.
• Personal spending
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Cairo
• Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 5 $ per person
• Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 25 $ per person
• Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$
• Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
• Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included)
• Royal mummies room in Egyptian museum 10 $ per Person
• Felucca in Cairo Nile with launch 25 $ per Person
• Enjoy an unforgettable Camel Ride around great pyramids. 10 $ per Person
• If you want special camel ride tour 20 $ per Person(don't miss it)
• Felucca launch in the Nile 15 $ per person
• watch the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids 30$ per person
• Enjoy having dinner on a Nile cruise with Belly Dancing Show 50$ per person
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Luxor
• Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple 30$ per person
• Luxor Hot Air Ballooning 120$ per person
• City tour with horse carriages.20$
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Aswan
• Abu Simbel Trip by bus 150$ per person
• Abu Simbel Trip by flight 250$ per person
• Nubian Village Trip 50$ per person
• Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Alexandria
• Visit to the reading area at Alexandria library 10$ per person (closed at Friday and public holidays)
• Visit the Royal Jewellery museum, 25 $ per Person, you experience being like you never thought could exist ; diamonds, rubies, rare stones all intricately set to make stunning, one-of-a-kind jewellery.
- Sleeping Train
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.