The fact that you can visit many classical Egypt cities from Cairo by car is amazing. You can just fly to Cairo to see the large city with all the fascinating iconic sites it has to offer, and then make over-days to the surrounding cities like Alexandria, Fayoum oasis, and even go to camp for an outstanding overnight in the White desert and do the unforgettable desert safari. This Cairo tour package covers all Cairo sites together with all the must-sees and must-do attraction in the big cities that can be visited from Cairo.
- name: 7 Days The Taste Of Egypt Tours
- Duration: 7 day
you will visit
Pyramids and Sphinx,White Desert &Bahariya Oasis& museum& Coptic Cairo &wadi el hitan& citadel& khan el khalili
- Day 1:
Your adventure in the land of pharaohs begins when you meet Travelish Toursrepresentative with sign your name on it, who will assist you through the immigration and customs formalities. Then he will escort you by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel for check in at your room and enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 2: Pyramids and Sphinx tours:
After you get breakfast at your hotel your private local guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel in the morning to pick you up and start the tour to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Visit the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Djoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building by mankind in the history. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC). In the near distance you will also see the pyramid of king Titi, the pyramid of king Unas, and see the pyramids of Dahshur from a distance. Moving on towards Memphis" Old kingdom's first capital of Egypt .It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years, The Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the "must see" sites in Egypt! Here you’ll see the best and the biggest statue of king Ramses the second-16 meters high, the alabaster sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut. Egyptian Lunch will be served in a countryside restaurant with delicious organic food. After this amazing trip through Egypt’s pharaonic past ,back to your hotel over night.
Day 3:Cairo city tour with Cairo museum& Coptic cairo & citadel& khan el khalili
After breakfast, The guide meets you in the lobby of hotel. Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure. Over 220,000 of masterpieces from ancient Egypt are presented; it is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Also there will be opportunity to see the royal mummies (optional). visit "The Coptic Cairo" where you will visit the "Hanging Church" which is dating back to the 3rd Century AD and was dedicated to Virgin Mary , Then visiting "Saint Sergius and Bacchus Church" that it dates back to the 7th or 8th century. which is believed to have been built on the spot where the holy family rested at the end of their journey into Egypt. This whole area is a world famous destination for Pilgrims. Then The Church of St. George the Martyr, built into the walls of the Fort of Babylon and its remains could be Cairo’s oldest structures. And ending this tour with a visit to the "Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra" . And possibly the mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas. The oldest mosque in Egypt . Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch in down town with opportunity to walk in the down town streets and enjoy the beauty of City. Then processed to Citadel of Mohamed Ali to be introduced to the Turkish designed mosque of Mohamed Ali (AKA Alabaster mosque) which was designed by the architect Yousef Bushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, it was begun in 1830 (finished in 1857) in the Ottoman style. You can see also the Gawhara palace of Mohamed Ali built by Mamluks and Ottmanian. And then at the end of the tour you will head to the exotic and colorful Khan El Khalili Cairo’s old Bazaar, Egyptian souvenirs from ornate free-standing tobacco pipes and pharaohs tat, to belly dancing costumes and spices and carpets. A shopper's paradise and a photographer's dream come true here. (where you can see Al-Azhar mosque, and the very unique Islamic ancient streets and complex). Finish your tour with a well-worth cup of Egyptian mint tea, tea or coffee in El-Fishawy famous coffee house the oldest in Cairo. You will find coffeehouses "Café" serving Arabic coffee and offering Hookah "Shisha". Finally and at the end of the day you will move to overnight in Cairo.
Day 4:(fayoum , wadi el hitan)
After breakfast, start your full day trip to Fayoum oasis, Which was considered as a cult center for worshipping The Crocodile God “Sobek” during the ancient Egyptians era. you will enjoy a visit to Karanis which is the ruin of an old city. That city contains a number of monuments, dating from the Roman, Coptic and Early Islamic. See the dynamic waterfalls and the amazing greenish land of the oasis with all the fruit gardens and the natural springs. Then you will go to see the largest salt water lake in Egypt “Lake Qaroun”, It’s also considered the oldest natural lake in the world, the third largest lake in Egypt and the rest of lake Old Moerisi. You will watch there a magnificent scenery of the winter immigrated birds around the lake and the different kinds of fruits and vegetables. Then Walk in Wadi Hitan to explore the whales' fossils which represent one of the iconic stories of evolution. which is one of the world's heritage sites it was designated by UNISCO with more than 400 fossils of whales of between 40 to 200 million years old! Enjoy the atmosphere while the driver prepare Lunch at the site of Wadi Elhitan. on the floor of the ancient Tethys Sea that covered this area many millions of years ago. transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo. Overnight.
Day 5: Overnight Camping in White Desert & Dinner under the Stars
You will depart from Cairo at 07:00 for the 4-hour drive to the El Bahariya Oasis. Here in White Desert .This unique landscape is set in a depression, and its intriguing aspect is the result of the chalk rock formations caused by sandstorms and the chalk deposits that settle on the ground. While driving you will have many stops to see the black desert where the sand is caked with a gold and black crust, Nestled between the two deserts, the start of Crystal Mountain (Cave Crystal Mountain) offers yet more wondrous sights and is best known for its quartz crystals, the obstacles desert, the Egyptian canyon, the old while desert, and the ancient valleys. Agabat Area off road “the Wonders Area” sparkling like diamonds, and the Valley of El Haize with its hot spring, play sand boarding. Your driver is preparing one of the best meals you will ever have! Drinks are included in this trip. Camp will be set and after Barbeque delicious dinner you will be ready to sleep under the bright stars our planet offers.
Day 6: El Bahariya Oasis, Temple of Alexander the Great, Tombs of the Nobles and the English Mountain:
After a delightful breakfast in the White Desert you will return to El Bahariya Oasis for a tour of the city that has been home to Bedouin tribes for centuries. you will visit the ruins of the temple of Alexander the Great as it’s believed that Alexander the Great visited Bahariya during his return from his visit to the oracle of Amon at Siwa oasis and the tombs of the nobles at the Valley of the Golden Mummies dating back to the Greco-Roman era .They were discovered in 1996 and their number is more 250 well preserved mummies. You will visit the Temple of Ain El Muftella which was once the main water source of the old capital of the oasis, the Sand Dunes and the Salt Lake. Climb to the English mountain, the highest point there to see the sunset. Depending on time, there may also be a chance to enjoy a bathe in a thermal spring before your transfer back to Cairo, check in your hotel and overnight.
After breakfast. Transfer you to Cairo airport for your final departure carrying great memories from Egypt to cherish and unforgettable nice feeling of being in this old country.
• Tours and meals as described above.
• Services of local English speaking guide during the tours and visits.(specialist in Egyptology).
• All Taxes and services are including (no Hidden cost).
• All tours and Transportation by luxury A/C vehicles with a professional driver.
• Pickup and drop-off services.
• Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Free Sim Card (please reserve to receive it upon arrival).
• Entrance fees to all the sites above.
• Free WiFi internet access during tours.
• Bottled water during your tours and transfers.
• All Accommodation.
• Any optional excursions not included, like sound and light show and dinner cruise, etc.
• Visa entry to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
• Gratuities (tipping to the guide, driver, hotels, cruises, etc)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Drinks from any kind other than a bottle of mineral water .75 liter.
• Personal spending
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Cairo
• Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 5 $ per person
• Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 25 $ per person
• Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$
• Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
• Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included)
• Royal mummies room in Egyptian museum 10 $ per Person
• Felucca in Cairo Nile with launch 25 $ per Person
• Enjoy an unforgettable Camel Ride around great pyramids. 10 $ per Person
• If you want special camel ride tour 20 $ per Person(don't miss it)
• Felucca launch in the Nile 15 $ per person
• watch the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids 30$ per person
• Enjoy having dinner on a Nile cruise with Belly Dancing Show 50$ per person
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email email@example.com.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.