With a very tight time, you can still do your Egypt trip and board a luxurious Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor, see the stunning Giza Pyramids, King Tut's Mask & collection, The Valley of the Kings, Karnak temples at Luxor, and the unique medieval Cairo complexes with Khan El-khalili large tourist bazaar. This is a Luxury package includes flights "no trains":: Domestic flights are used for transportation between cities instead of sleeper train, this insures comfort and saves time!
- name: 6 Days Cairo Nile cruise packages – Egypt vacation
- Duration: 6 day
you will visit
pyramids –museum –khan khaliliTemple of Karnak-Luxor temple -Temple of Queen Hatshepsut-Valley of the Kings -Unfinished obelisk -Philae Temple -Edfu-High Dam-Kom Ombo
- Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Your adventure in the land of pharaohs begins when you meet Travelish Tours representative with sign your name on it, who will assist you through the immigration and customs formalities. Then he will escort you by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel for check in at your room and enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 2: Aswan – Nile Cruise
After breakfast, you will go to Cairo airport to take your flight to Aswan. Pull into Egypt’s ancient frontier town of the south, Aswan. Relax into its laid-back African atmosphere, explore the colorful markets or walk along the Nile. You’ll also have the chance to Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was left unfinished). You’ll also have the chance to visit the impressive High Dam, the country’s powerhouse for both irrigation and electricity.(Was built in 1960). Check in your Nile cruise for Lunch. After lunch, this afternoon's highlight is a leisurely boat trip to picturesque Agilika Island where we enjoy a guided tour of Philae Temple - dedicated to the goddess Isis. you’ll hop on board A “Felucca” (sailing boat powered by wind) to takes you to the Elephantine Island and offers you a view of the majestic mausoleum of His Highness the Aga Khan, and kitcheners. opportunity to do a Nile trip to the Nubian village , See the locals swimming, fishing & It’s a truly memorable local experience way to see this unique part of the world.(the guide will lead you with the details). As the sun sets, there is free time to shop in the colorful souk (market) full of fragrant spices, amulets, textiles and souvenirs. (Aswan Market is famous for dry dates, Herbs, and handmade souvenirs) or simply relax and watch an amazing sunset in Egypt's southern most towns. Dinner will be served on board of the Nile cruise.
Day 3: Sail to Luxor
Breakfast on board of your cruise. Relax while sailing along the fertile river Nile from Aswan to Luxor with two stops to: Visit the unusual Greco Roman double temple of Kom Ombo . (dedicated to two gods, the falcon god Horus, and the crocodile god Sobek). Visit by a horse carriage to the temple of Edfu , an awe-inspiring temple dedicated to falcon god Hours built during the Ptolomaic era, which is considered to be the best-preserved cult& second largest temple in Egypt. Continue sailing to Luxor. Arrive at Luxor around midnight. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner).
Day 4: Luxor Tour
Breakfast on board of your cruise. you will move to visit the West Bank, You come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter: the phenomenal Valley of the Kings (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties) then Explore the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and surrounding tombs. (She ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). Marvel at Colossi of Memnon, The massive pair of statues remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Visit the east bank and get your Egyptian lunch on board of your cruise ship, afterwards you will visit Luxor temple (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Then Visit the Temple of Karnak, a spectacular religious complex built on a gigantic scale, (the largest complex of temples in Egypt originally attached to Luxor temple by an avenue of sphinxes). This temple contains some remarkably preserved painted walls and many awe-inspiring pillars and obelisks, where you can lose yourself wandering around the stone papyrus columns. Dinner on board of your cruise ship.
Day 5: Cairo Tour (pyramids –museum –khan khalili)
Breakfast on board of your Nile cruise. Disembark of the cruise ship with a relaxed mode and a lot of wonderful memories. Transfer to Luxor International airport for your flight back to Cairo...Arrive Cairo, Head to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch in down town with opportunity to walk in the down town streets and enjoy the beauty of City. Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure. Over 220,000 of masterpieces from ancient Egypt are presented; it is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Also there will be opportunity to see the royal mummies (optional). And then at the end of the tour you will head to the exotic and colorful Khan El Khalili Cairo’s old Bazaar, Egyptian souvenirs from ornate free-standing tobacco pipes and pharaohs tat, to belly dancing costumes and spices and carpets. A shopper's paradise and a photographer's dream come true here.(where you can see Al-Azhar mosque, and the very unique Islamic ancient streets and complex).Check in your hotel and Overnight.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast. Transfer you to Cairo airport for your final departure carrying great memories from Egypt to cherish and unforgettable nice feeling of being in this old country.
• Tours and meals as described above.
• Services of local English speaking guide during the tours and visits.(specialist in Egyptology).
• All Taxes and services are including (no Hidden cost).
• All tours and Transportation by luxury A/C vehicles with a professional driver.
• Pickup and drop-off services.
• Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Free Sim Card (please reserve to receive it upon arrival).
• Entrance fees to all the sites above.
• Free WiFi internet access during tours.
• Bottled water during your tours and transfers.
• All Accommodation.
• Any optional excursions not included, like sound and light show and dinner cruise, etc.
• Visa entry to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
• Gratuities (tipping to the guide, driver, hotels, cruises, etc)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Drinks from any kind other than a bottle of mineral water .75 liter.
• Personal spending
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Cairo
• Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 5 $ per person
• Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 25 $ per person
• Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$
• Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
• Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included)
• Royal mummies room in Egyptian museum 10 $ per Person
• Felucca in Cairo Nile with launch 25 $ per Person
• Enjoy an unforgettable Camel Ride around great pyramids. 10 $ per Person
• If you want special camel ride tour 20 $ per Person(don't miss it)
• Felucca launch in the Nile 15 $ per person
• watch the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids 30$ per person
• Enjoy having dinner on a Nile cruise with Belly Dancing Show 50$ per person
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Luxor
• Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple 30$ per person
• Luxor Hot Air Ballooning 120$ per person
• City tour with horse carriages.20$
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email email@example.com.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.