If you have a limited or short time to stay in Egypt, then Cairo – Alexandria tour (4 days) is the right option for you. In this tour, you will get to visit Cairo, the capital of Egypt, the city that does not sleep and Alexandria, the second biggest city of Egypt, the city where ancient cultures met and mixed together. All trips can be customized to meet your needs so that you have an adventure that will take your breath away.
- name: Cairo and Alexandria Must See Sightseeing (4 days –3 nights)
- Duration: 4 day
you will visit
Giza pyramids,Sphinx&Montazah Royal Palaces &Alexandria National Museum&Roman Amphitheatre &catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa &Egyptian museum&Coptic Cairo&Khan El-Khalili bazaar&
- must see
- Day 1: arrive Cairo
your adventure in the land of pharaohs begins when you meet Travelish Tours representative with sign your name on it, who will assist you through the immigration and customs formalities. Then he will escort you by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel for check in at your room and enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 2 Pyramids &Sphinx – Museum – Khan el khalili)
After breakfast , you’ll be escorted to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch in down town with opportunity to walk in the down town streets and enjoy the beauty of City. Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure. Over 220,000 of masterpieces from ancient Egypt are presented; it is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. And then at the end of the tour you will head to the exotic and colorful Khan El Khalili Cairo’s old Bazaar, Egyptian souvenirs from ornate free-standing tobacco pipes and pharaohs tat, to belly dancing costumes and spices and carpets. A shopper's paradise and a photographer's dream come true here.(where you can see Al-Azhar mosque, and the very unique Islamic ancient streets and complex). Finish your tour with a well-worth cup of Egyptian mint tea, tea or coffee in El-Fishawy famous coffee house the oldest in Cairo. You will find coffeehouses "Café" serving Arabic coffee and offering Hookah "Shisha", Check in your hotel and Overnight.
(Meals: Breakfast- launch)
Day 3 Alexandria day tours
Breakfast, Travelish Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by modern air-conditioned vehicle to explore Alexandria, Egypt's only Mediterranean city is characterized by a distinctly European atmosphere and a refreshing sea breeze. Where you will discover the beauty and the Greco Roman civilization within a day-tour.
starting with visiting the catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa which are considered one of the wonders of the middle ages, It's the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of 3 levels cut into the rock dating back to the Greek period 200 years B.C, that could accommodate up to 300 corpses.
You will see Pompay's Pillar from outside.
The huge red granite Pillar of 25 meters height is the biggest memorial column in Egypt. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian the Roman ruler at the end of the 4th century.
Then visit The Roman Amphitheatre which is Located in the heart of Alexandria, Kom el-Dikka is an extensive Roman theatrical and residential complex. It includes the only known Roman amphitheater in Egypt, an impressively well-preserved structure. You will see also the villa of birds which contains a rare mosaic Pisces.
Drive along the Cornish 30 km to see the whole part of the city located on the sea side including Alexandria Old harbor where we found 7000 monuments underwater, in our way to the gardens will cross the famous Stanley Bridge, the newest land mark of Alexandria.
When you reach the Royal Jewellery museum,
the first thing that greets you is this majestic mansion that looks stately and royal in it. Inside, you almost feel like you are walking through the personal closet of princes and princesses; you experience bling like you never thought could exist; diamonds, rubies, rare stones all intricately set to make stunning, one-of-a-kind jewellery.
You will move to take your lunch at Mediterranean Sea view restaurant.
You will go to get a photo stop at (Qaitbay’s Citadel) which is considered one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast. It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Afterwards heading to get a photo stop at bibliotheca Alexandrina one of the most unusual architectural masterpieces of the 21st century. The Old library was very famous all over the world for its huge books capacity of different sciences and literature. Modern Alexandria Library considered one of the biggest libraries in the world with more than 8.5 million books in all fields of life.
The last Site to be visited in our tour to Alexandria is prettiest
and biggest mosque in the city (Abu Al-Abbas Al-Mursi); with a cream colored façade, four great domes, arabesque designs and a high minaret. It is located in the mosques square of Alexandria, contains El Boseary mosque.. etc. Don't miss the chance to enjoy the amazing panoramic view on Mediterranean Sea with fisherman boats in background. Maybe you will be lucky to see the sunset.
During this tour in the old down town of Alexandria you have a chance to watch the modern monuments such as the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great which decorate the east entrance of the City. The stadium of Alexandria is the oldest stadium in Egypt and Africa, being built in 1929. Finally we will drive you back to Cairo.
Day 4: Departure:
After breakfast. Transfer you to Cairo airport for your final departure carrying great memories from Egypt to cherish and unforgettable nice feeling of being in this old country.
• Tours and meals as described above.
• Services of local English speaking guide during the tours and visits.(specialist in Egyptology).
• All Taxes and services are including (no Hidden cost).
• All tours and Transportation by luxury A/C vehicles with a professional driver.
• Pickup and drop-off services.
• Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Free Sim Card (please reserve to receive it upon arrival).
• Entrance fees to all the sites above.
• Free WiFi internet access during tours.
• Bottled water during your tours and transfers.
• All Accommodation.
• Any optional excursions not included, like sound and light show and dinner cruise, etc.
• Visa entry to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
• Gratuities (tipping to the guide, driver, hotels, cruises, etc)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Drinks from any kind other than a bottle of mineral water .75 liter.
• Personal spending
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Cairo
• Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 5 $ per person
• Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 25 $ per person
• Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$
• Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
• Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included)
• Royal mummies room in Egyptian museum 10 $ per Person
• Felucca in Cairo Nile with launch 25 $ per Person
• Enjoy an unforgettable Camel Ride around great pyramids. 10 $ per Person
• If you want special camel ride tour 20 $ per Person(don't miss it)
• Felucca launch in the Nile 15 $ per person
• watch the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids 30$ per person
• Enjoy having dinner on a Nile cruise with Belly Dancing Show 50$ per person
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Alexandria
• Visit to the reading area at Alexandria library 10$ per person (closed at Friday and public holidays)
• Visit the Royal Jewellery museum, 25 $ per Person, you experience being like you never thought could exist ; diamonds, rubies, rare stones all intricately set to make stunning, one-of-a-kind jewellery.
- must see
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.