One of the world’s greatest open-air museums, the 4000 year old site of ancient Thebes - known today as Luxor is our base for 3 exciting days of exploration.
- name: Luxor and Aswan Must See attractions In 3 days – 2 nights
- Duration: 3 day
you will visit
Valley of the Kings,Temple of Queen Hatshepsut ,Colossi of Memnon
- Day 1: Luxor West Bank Sightseeing
your adventure in the land of pharaohs begins when you meet Travelish Tours representative with sign your name on it, From Your Hotel, Train Station or Airport . You will move to visit the West Bank, You come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter: the phenomenal Valley of the Kings (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties) then Explore the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and surrounding tombs. (She ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch during tours. Marvel at Colossi of Memnon, The massive pair of statues remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Then he will escort you by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel for check in at your room and enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Meals which are included: Lunch
Day 2: Luxor East Bank Sightseeing
Visit the east bank you will visit Luxor temple (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Then Visit the Temple of Karnak, a spectacular religious complex built on a gigantic scale, (the largest complex of temples in Egypt originally attached to Luxor temple by an avenue of sphinxes). This temple contains some remarkably preserved painted walls and many awe-inspiring pillars and obelisks, where you can lose yourself wandering around the stone papyrus columns, Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch during tours, finally you will return to Train Station and overnight in Aswan.
Meals which are included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Aswan tour / Abu Simbel trip
OptionalToday you will travel by convoy to the majestic Temples of Abu Simbel. With breakfast boxes. This tour is done by bus which is around 3 hours from Aswan.
Pull into Egypt’s ancient frontier town of the south, Aswan. Relax into its laid-back African atmosphere, explore the colorful markets or walk along the Nile. You’ll also have the chance to Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was left unfinished). You’ll also have the chance to visit the impressive High Dam, the country’s powerhouse for both irrigation and electricity.(Was built in 1960). Check in your Nile cruise for Lunch. After lunch, this afternoon's highlight is a leisurely boat trip to picturesque Agilika Island where we enjoy a guided tour of Philae Temple - dedicated to the goddess Isis. opportunity to do a Nile trip to the Nubian village , See the locals swimming, fishing & It’s a truly memorable local experience way to see this unique part of the world.(the guide will lead you with the details), then lunch and transfer to the airport for your final departure carrying great memories from Egypt to cherish and unforgettable nice feeling of being in this old country. Finally transfer to Train Station.
Meals which are included: Breakfast, Lunch
• Tours and meals as described above.
• Services of local English speaking guide during the tours and visits.(specialist in Egyptology).
• All Taxes and services are including (no Hidden cost).
• All tours and Transportation by luxury A/C vehicles with a professional driver.
• Pickup and drop-off services.
• Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Free Sim Card (please reserve to receive it upon arrival).
• Entrance fees to all the sites above.
• Free WiFi internet access during tours.
• Bottled water during your tours and transfers.
• All Accommodation
• Any optional excursions not included, like sound and light show and dinner cruise, etc.
• Visa entry to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
• Gratuities (tipping to the guide, driver, hotels, cruises, etc)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Drinks from any kind other than a bottle of mineral water .75 liter.
• Personal spending
Extras optional not included you can book prices in USD: Luxor
• Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple 30$ per person
• Luxor Hot Air Ballooning 120$ per person
• City tour with horse carriages.20$
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email email@example.com.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.