Siwa Oasis has been Considered one the most mysterious of all Egypt’s oases, Siwa Oasis is also the most fascinating. The Siwan people have their own culture and customs and, as well as speaking Arabic, we speak own Berber (Amazigh) language. Travel to the isolated Siwa Oasis to see Shali, the ancient town, and the Temple of the Oracle, where Alexander the Great was named ruler of Egypt. Take a 4x4 into the desert to see the Great Sand Sea and the beauty of the desert. Taste traditional Siwan foods. Enjoy a truly unforgettable and unique cultural experience
- name: 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS TOUR PACKAGE TO SIWA OASIS FROM CAIRO
- Duration: 3 day
you will visit
Siwa oasis,Cleopatra’s Spring,Alexander the Great Temple
- Day 1: Cairo | Alamein | Siwa
At 6:00 am Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo by our expert tour guide and transfer you to Alamein. You will enjoy the site where the great battle took place during WW II, There we visit the WWII Museum and the War memorial. Lunch en route, upon reaching Siwa,, we tour the old Siwan village of Shali, dinner & overnight at our hotel in Siwa
Day 2: Siwa
Breakfast at the Hotel then around 9:00 am visit Cleopatra’s Spring then Visit Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple also known as the Temple of the Oracle; enjoy a lovely lunch in a restaurant, then Enjoy traditional ride on a donkey- drawn cart for a tour around the city before heading off road to the Great Sand Sea. Later, we enjoy some traditional Bedouin Tea as we prepare our campsite. Dinner & Overnight in Hotel in Swia .
Day 3: Siwa | Masra Matrouh | Cairo
Breakfast at the Hotel then start heading back to Cairo, passing by Marsa Matrouh ”North Coast of Egypt” for lunch.
• All Transfers by Private A/C Latest model Vehicle
• Expert tour guide will start with from Cairo
• 2 Nights hotel accommodations on Half Board basis
• Lunch at Local Restaurant or Picnic Lunch
• Water and Snacks
• Required Entry fees
• Taxes and Services
• Personal expenses and extras at the hotels or tours
• Entry visa
• Alcoholic drinks
• Any other item non-mentioned above
P.S: The Program Can be extended to be 4 days 3 Nights with 75 $ Per Person Extra
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email email@example.com.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.