What is Medical Tourism?
"Medical tourism" refers to traveling to another country for medical care, dental and surgical care while at the same time receiving equal to or greater care than they would have in their own country, and are traveling for medical care because of affordability, better access to care or a higher level of quality of care.
Why are Patients Traveling Internationally for Medical Tourism?
Patients are traveling because of the high quality of healthcare, affordability, access of care or better availability.
What are the Cost Savings?
The cost savings can be up to 90%.
What we can do for you
Explore and Research top Hospitals & Destinations
We will match your request with the top Hospitals/ Providers
The Hospitals/ Providers will contact you directly to arrange your treatment
Handpicked with your comfort and ease of mind, in addition to that of your companion (additional costs apply). Choose from a selection of 5-star hotels that will comfortably host you and your companion.
Transportation from and to the airport, hotel and healthcare clinics.
• Various sight-seeing arrangements, including Egypt’s wonders, restaurants, touristic events, etc…
Egypt promises a truly magical touristic experience that will make for the ideal celebration of your treatment progress. Whether it is Sharm El Sheikh or Cairo, something truly exceptional awaits.
• Comprehensive and certified lab tests that guarantee safety, health and progress of our treatment procedures.
• Diagnosing and dispensing the optimum treatment for every patient’s case according to the latest international treatment protocols.
• Providing the full dose of the treatment (12–24-week course) as per the doctor’s prescription.
• Close monitoring and follow-up by professional hepatologists.
• Request a Quote
• Contact us for more information about our top medical trips destinations
• Write to email@example.com or call us via live chat, and let us know where and when you would like to travel.
• Other destinations can also be rearranged to fit with your requirements
Price: Starting from $3000, depending on your travel preferences.*
*prices do not include companion costs.
• International and domestic round trip flights